Who we are…
Bloomers Florist and Gifts have been operating in Hervey Bay since 2009. Local owner, operator and creative driver of Bloomers, Leeanne Jasse, has had the reins now for over 4 years. Leeanne brings with her over 14 years experience in floral design and is surrounded by her team of qualified florists. Bloomers can cater to a wide range of needs from thoughtful arrangements and gifts to corporate and large events.
So what is different about us?
- Up to date and classically trained: we are up to date with modern trends and well versed in traditional arrangement techniques
- Our attention to detail :purpose + position + preference = perfect!
- Value for money: we have generously filled floral arrangements with the highest quality stock
Why Choose Us for your floral and gift needs?
- We find that many clients have chosen us due to our friendly and helpful team.
- We understand that people utilise a florist for a variety of reasons; from stressed out brides-to-be that need last minute adjustments and flexibility.
- To dealing with clients that are processing a sense of loss whilst having the task of organising flowers for funerals or in sympathy gatherings.
- Romeos hoping their selection of flowers bodes well for their lovers.
- We offer genuine, friendly advice and understanding to help you make the most out of your decision to give the gift of thoughtfulness for your specific occasion.
What we do…
We pride ourselves on housing the freshest of flowers, delivered direct to our door from the finest floral providers in the industry. We also have an exquisite range of gifts and accessories such as jewellery, teddies, candles, helium balloons and much more!
Some examples of what we can provide include:
- Appropriately coloured and styled sympathy floral arrangements including casket sprays, sheaths and wreaths - Ask our experienced team for helpful advice on the most appropriate styles and colours for such occasions.
- Special occasion floral arrangements such as Mother’s Day flowers, Valentines Days flowers and gifts or even Christmas table arrangements (or as thank you gifts to your host). We love to get creative, so if you’re after something different then talk to us, we can apply traditional or modern techniques to make the perfect display for your special needs
- Wedding flowers such as bridal posies, button holes for the groomsmen, chapel our outdoor aisle and chair decorations, wedding reception decorations such as on table, bridal table, wishing well, present table, cake flowers, hanging arrangements and more. Contact us for your free Wedding flower arrangement consultation)
- Graduation wrist corsages for the school formal events, including event decorations. Ask us for our tips of how and where to wear these without ruining your outfit
- Corporate gifts for client or staff appreciation (don’t forget flowers for Secretaires Day!) or corporate arrangements to brighten reception, board rooms or client waiting areas.
- We love catering to large events, that’s where we thrive (and so do our flowers!). So whether it’s a casual get-together for 10 people or an event on a grander scale such as 500 people, Leeanne and her team at Bloomers Florist and Gifts have the experience and capacity to cater to your specific needs. Some examples of Leeanne’s floral arrangement experience includes large events such as the Magic Millions in Bundall to grand weddings at the Sheraton Mirage.
What areas do we service?
Centrally located in Hervey Bay, we offer flowers for every occasion and provide prompt, reliable delivery to the following areas and surrounds: Maryborough, Howard, Dundowran, Craignish, Toogoom, Torbanlea, Wondunna, Urraween, River Heads, Booral, Sunshine Acres. Bloomers also have a regular twice daily delivery run to Maryborough and outlying suburbs.
If you are unsure if an area is covered, please don’t hesitate to give our helpful team a call.